A society in which communities prevent and manage HIV, TB and other Non-Communicable Diseases ensuring equity and quality in health services.
To contribute to resilient and sustainable health systems, which foster universal health care, through an inclusive, credible and representative national network of HIV, Health and SRHR programming organizations operating at all levels
Our Core Values
- Accountability- We affirm our commitment to being accountable for the fulfilment of all duties and professional obligations associated with our network.
- Transparency – ZAN embraces promotion of openness, honesty and responsibility, and adherence to good governance practices by all members.
- Integrity- ZAN members commit to being honest, consistent and upright, in everything we do in name of the network.
- Representation- We value representation of our members needs irrespective of their status, size, gender or religious affiliation.
- Build strong partnerships with the government, local CSOs, private sector and partner organizations.
- Work through the membership and broader CSO sector to implement and institutionalize innovations and approaches in health programming.
- Measuring and communicating the results of our programs based on a specific theory of change framework.
- Knowledge Management
- Strong focus on HIV and SRHR services within the lenses of universal health coverage.
- Foot marks in the regional and globally.
- Community engagement, local and international partnerships.
- Diversified funding base.
- Stable and efficient organization