A society in which communities prevent and manage HIV, TB, and other Non-Communicable Diseases ensuring equity and quality in health services.
To contribute to resilient and sustainable health systems, which foster universal health care, through an inclusive, credible, and representative national network of HIV, Health, and SRHR programming organizations operating at all levels.
- Strengthen organizational development;
- Mobilize and manage resources for the secretariat and the membership;
- Strengthen network membership competences in programming and leadership;
- Enhance networking and coordination of members and civil society;
- Promote information exchange and communication among network members;
- Identify and pursue cutting edge advocacy issues through collaboration among the members, secretariat and other stakeholders;
- Ensure knowledge management;
- Representative of all Health, HIV/AIDS and TB and SRHR service organizations;